Offset Press Operator/Bindery Worker
Operates Offset Press and various Bindery Equipment to produce products which meet customer specifications and quality standards. This job requires repetitive reaching, bending, squatting, and grasping. Candidates must be able to perform mathematical calculations, differentiate colors, and use standard measurement units. Each candidate should be able to accurately perform the functions of the job.
Essential Job Functions:
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Perform make ready functions.
- Obtain information from job tickets and prepare press and bindery equipment accordingly.
- Attend to the press during a run to ensure proper operation quality is maintained.
- Perform Press Wash-Up/Clean-up procedures.
- Perform press maintenance/upkeep.
- Understand all press controls.
- Perform bindery operations using various equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Prioritizing jobs to achieve them as scheduled.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to stand and walk for almost all assigned duties.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Must have 3-5 years of previous experience with offset press and bindery equipment.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to work Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Must have strong work ethic and willingness to work together as part of a team